Thursday, May 12, 2011

i love being outside but then i get silly tan lines and never have time to fix them.

I really haven't felt like exercising lately. 

Like, really really.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, and all I've done so far is sit outside for 20 minutes or so soaking in the rays and chillin' with the dog.


blog, meet dog. Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?

Once y'all are done getting over the cuteness, I'll continue.
...
...
...
Ok seriously, that's enough!

Today, I went for a 40 minute walk. The positive? I've got a tan. Also, I exercised. The negative? I've got awkward tan lines. I tried to pick a shirt that would at least not give me sleeve lines (aka a tank top), but I don't have any strapless shirts, and I thought that would be inappropriate for a power walk anyway. C'est la vie. At least I'm out there, right?

Stay tuned for tomorrow's WI!

No comments:

Post a Comment