Monday, June 21, 2010

on APs...

I've been a slacker this week. Yes, my tracker says I've earned 8APs since Friday, but they're kind of (in my opinion) fake APs. As in, I've been tracking any walking I'm doing as long as it's more than 10 minutes. But I don't really feel like I deserve to track that, because I do a lot of walking and most of the time I don't bother tracking it. I can tell I've been slacking in the AP department when I start tracking my walking. Boo hiss.

Yes, I wanted to heal my legs. But they don't hurt anymore. That means I have no more excuses! And really, I do enjoy running.
<----see? I love running! (Taken after my first 5k in Greenwich Park last weekend)





Do me a favor guys. Tomorrow, ask me if I ran! With any luck, I'll be able to tell you that it rocked, instead of mumbling something about the casserole burning and having to cut our conversation short...

No comments:

Post a Comment