Tuesday, October 19, 2010

holy busy, batman!

Disclaimer: this post has no pictures. Ok ok, most of my posts don't. I promise I'll have some later. But right now, I'm way too lazy to plug my camera in and upload. Maybe tomorrow? Yeah. Maybe tomorrow.

So I've been home for a week. A week! Technically. I've been in the country for 10 days. I've been home home for what...4 days? Crazy.

Anyway. This past weekend the boyfriend and I packed up and drove (yes, drove) to Florida for the wedding of some good friends of ours. I've got some great pictures, I promise! (See Disclaimer) The weather was absolutely perfect, and the wedding went off without a hitch. With the exception of the copious amounts of fast food consumed, it was a great weekend! I probably negated all that fast food with all the dancing at the reception anyway. Right?

Now that I'm back home, reality is kind of, sort of starting to set in. I'm home. I'm not in London. I'm not in school anymore. I need to find a job. *pulls out hair* Wouldn't it be nice if Monopoly money was real money? I'd be set for life!


No comments:

Post a Comment