Friday, October 8, 2010

awesomesauce.

Down .2 at WI. Yes, that's major small potatoes. But I'm excited! Here's why:

*This is week 3 in a row of losing. I can't even remember the last time I lost more than 2 weeks in a row.
*I ran 8mi this week, which is more than I can say about any week since like, May. I'm sure my muscles are adjusting.
*I've been sleeping terribly this week, which has resulted in a few 'midnight' snacks (by midnight I really mean anywhere between 1 and 4am) because my non-tiredness (that really should be in the dictionary) eventually led to my body being ready for its next meal. I think this is partly because I've been eating dinner between 6 and 7 some nights, when my body's really used to the 8-9 time frame. So when I eat earlier, I get hungry earlier. Makes sense. Hopefully that'll change. I'm not a fan of 4am rumbly tummy. Oh also, I'm excited. Did I mention I was going home TODAY? I don't think I did. Now you know.

Leaving for the airport in less than 4 hours, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment