Saturday, June 19, 2010

people i love

I don't really have anything to write about today, but I feel like writing.

You know what makes for good filler material?

PICTURES! Lots of pictures. Pictures of people. People whom I love. People who make up my life in London.

This is Lauren. She gets her own picture. Lauren was my first friend in London and I'm pretty sure life would have been really super boring without her. Also the people she lives with. I'll get to them, too.


Readers, meet roommates! Technically, they're not my roommates. But kind of, they are. We have a nice setup: I cook for them, they let me sleep on their couch when it's late and I'm lazy. It's a pretty sweet deal.


Look mom, I have friends! I love these pictures. It's like, kind of candid, but kind of not. It's just happy.

I love happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment