Sunday, September 19, 2010

update on the london list

So I realized the other day that I haven't been really good at keeping y'all updated on that list I posted a couple weeks ago of things I want to accomplish before I leave in just under 3 weeks! (holy crap.)

So. Here's the list, in case you're too lazy to go back to the other post (I understand, I was almost too lazy myself):

1. 3 West End shows
2. 1 Southbank Center performance
3. 2 Day trips
4. Brixton Market
5. Golder's Green
6. 4 Museums

Here's what I've done so far:

1. 4 shows! With 2 more booked! Not all of them are in the West End, but 4 of them are.
**Hair
**Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
**Bedlam (at Shakespeare's Globe.... =/= West End)
**Design for Living (at the Old Vic, Kevin Spacey's theatre!)
2. Haven't been to the Southbank performance yet, but I've got tickets for the London Philharmonic Orchestra this coming Wednesday.
3. I'm going to Manchester tomorrow! So that's 1 day trip. Except I'm going for 2 days. I'm going to try to get somewhere else in the last remaining weeks, but it kind of depends on whether I can finish my work on time.
4. Not quite
5. Nope, not yet
6. 2 museums down, so far. V&A and Tate Modern

So all in all, I'd say that's pretty good for 4 weeks!

This post has been brought to you by the letter P, for procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment