Thursday, January 13, 2011

the results are in...

Ding ding ding!

I just realized I haven't posted since writing out my resolutions. I bet y'all are wondering how I'm faring! No? Oh. Well, I'll tell you about it anyway.

Monday WI's:
Week 1: -1.4
Week 2: -.2

Yeah, that second one is pretty minuscule, and most of the time I wouldn't even count that as a loss, but I consider it progress. I had Chinese food Sunday night, didn't track it (ya know, because it was Sunday night), and still came out a little lighter than the previous week. I was really good all week though, so I'm thinking the loss would have been bigger without the high-sodium content in the food.

This week has been interesting. Monday and Tuesday I threw caution to the winds and ate what I was craving. I still tracked everything though, so I know where I stand. Yesterday I was back on plan and I'm feelin' good! I think this could be a good week :)

As for activity, I started a chart to document all of my workouts. It's really sad when I look at the chart and multiple days in a row are empty, so that kind of motivates me to do something just to fill the boxes.

I've also figured out a pretty good system at the restaurant (aka both the love of my life and the bane of my existence): I calculated the points for a couple healthy options, and I'm doing my best to order those for meals most of the time. I can shake them up by adding different veggies (one is a turkey wrap and the other is a veggie wrap), which keeps me interested in eating them! So far it's working. I did have pizza the other day, but I'm still a firm believer in feeding you cravings so you don't OD on food. Apparently on Tuesday I was seriously craving cheese, because I ate pizza and fried mozzarella for lunch, then french onion soup for dinner. And of course someone had to taste the bread and cheese to make sure they weren't poisoned, so I had extra of those. Nothing quite like a good rustic loaf with some tasty gruyere. Nom.

Speaking of food, I'm hungry. And I want a nap. Life is hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment