Monday, January 24, 2011

stylish bloggers write two posts in one day.


Apparently, I'm stylish, because close friends Bebe and Jilli(an)/(bean)/(bling)/(blog)/(bride)/(did I miss any?) say so!

So here are the rules: 

1. Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself 3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!

1. Thanks ladies! I feel like this award deserves a shopping trip. Ya know, so I can uphold my title of being stylish. Luckily this weekend miss Bebe and I are hitting the stores for some good ol' retail therapy! Isn't life wonderful?

2. Let's see if I can come up with 7 things...

1. No matter how many electronic gadgets I have, I still tend to resort to sticky notes. I have a bajillion sticky notes plastered all along the bottom of my computer, which, oddly enough, comes with its very own calendar that I could sync with my iPod touch AND my BlackBerry, if I wanted to!
2. I love the smell and feel of new clothes. I feel like I may have mentioned this before, but I can't remember, so I'm going to tell you again. I used to change into new shirts and/or pants before leaving the mall because I was so excited about my purchases! That's pretty much stopped now (possibly due to my increased maturity and patience growing hatred of shopping malls).
3. When I was in kindergarten, I cheated on the school eye exams by memorizing the chart. They didn't figure out that I needed glasses until I started getting really bad headaches around third grade, and my parents took me to a real doctor who showed me a different eye chart for each eye. Bastard.
4. (Continuing off of 3) Because the vision in my right eye was so poor, I had to wear an eye patch every day. If only my parents had pretended I was a pirate, I may have not lied about wearing it while they weren't home. If I had actually worn the dang thing, I wouldn't be wearing glasses today. Curse you, 8yr old self.
5. I miss London, to varying degrees, every day.
6. Most days I regret not pursuing a music degree in college. Some days I talk myself out of it by justifying it with the fact that it's super hard to make it as a musician. But the other days I know I was just lazy and didn't feel like putting forth the effort. Not to toot my own horn or anything (modesty is one of my finer features), but I was good. I'm kicking myself just a wee bit.
7. I really should be going to bed since I have to work in the morning, but I've been staring at my computer screen trying to think of these last two. Hence this one.

3. I'm pretty sure between Jillian and Bebe all the blogs are taken! So I'm just going to refer you to my blog roll over yonder ----------------------------------------------> 
I'm pretty sure it includes all of the blogs I read. Mostly food-related, which I'm sure comes as a shock to all of you. I hope you find something you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment