Monday, July 18, 2011

monday, for lack of more creativity.

Today, for some reason, I felt compelled to post.

I don't have much to say, but I suppose I could do a weekend recap of some sort.

FOOD: relatively good choices, fully tracking each and every meal. Go me.

ACTIVITY: none, zip, zero. And you know what, I'm totally ok with that. I super-badly needed sleep Friday night (getting home at 2am from Harry Potter 7 part dos didn't help), and slept almost until noon on Saturday. Sunday I was up a little earlier, but had zero desire to workout.

FUN: 100%. Saturday consisted of hanging out with a few friends, and dinner with my parents that night. Sunday was chock full of family time, and the receiving of puppy Chester's brother! After watching the two of them play for hours non-stop last night, I'm exhausted. It was complete hilarity, and I have no idea how they have so much energy! They slept super well last night, which is good, because well, sleeping through the entire night is always a good thing.

I have pictures. I'll post them when they actually make it onto my computer.

This morning, I woke up bright and early and did 1.35 miles on the treadmill. Nothing major, just working on my habit of regularly running. I'm learning that 7am really doesn't deserve all the flack I give it for being so freaking early. The thing is, when I'm not working until midnight it's actually possible for me to get a decent night's sleep and wake up at 7am. Would I like to do this every day? No. But a few days a week is really no biggie. And even after only 15-20min of intervals, I feel way more awake than I ever do by snoozing the alarm an extra 15-20 minutes. Don't tell anyone this, but I don't even need my morning coffee when I work out in the morning. Revolutionary, I know.

Tonight I'm revisiting Graffiato, this time with dear friend B. Awesome-amazing-totally cool brother got us seats at the counter in his section, so we'll be dining while watching the chefs at work! Extreme awesomeness. Tonight I'm hoping to try the super trufflicious pizza on the menu (Countryman). It just sounds to.die.for.

Maybe I'll update once I'm out of my expected food coma.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment