Wednesday, July 20, 2011

puppy pictures of epic proportions. how's that for alliteration and awesomeness?

So, we're puppy-sitting this week (in case you haven't heard, which you probably have). I took 65 pictures on Sunday alone. I kid you not. This, combined with the fact that I've now figured out that uploading pictures to my Picasa account allows me to blog with photos from anywhere, means I'm going to now shower you with pictures of puppies of infinite cuteness and cuddleability (real word? Maybe...)

While we're here, I'd like to mention that I got my butt out of bed this morning and did the final 2 miles of my 5mi/wk goal! I decided that sleeping in tomorrow morning and allowing my legs to rest a little was far more important than spacing out the mileage, and really, 2 miles is nothing. It only feels like a lot because I have no interest in waking up earlier than I already do, leaving me with the problem of trying to cram 2 miles into a smaller amount of time than I'd normally take to walk/run 2 miles. Big life problems, I know. Anyhoo, the point is I finished my mileage, and tomorrow I get to sleep in. Until 7:45. Yeah, that's awesome.

And now, pictures!

Sasha, Chester and Swagger all exchange their hello's

Playtime has begun! Starting to get into it!

Puppies play by biting each other in the face. True story.

Chester grabbed hold of Swagger's tail and followed him around for a few minutes.

"Aahhhh let me go!!"


The closest to "laying still" I got all afternoon.




I may post more pictures later, since I just got a fancy new camera for my birthday from my parents. Yes, I know my birthday is in September. But, like my father, I have a habit of buying things that I want before others have the chance to get it for me. So this was a genius move on their part. The camera is awesome - I actually spent a good 20 minutes last night taking pictures of my ceiling fan in motion, and being super duper impressed by the camera's ability to make the shot look like the fan was off the whole time. It's amazing. I love it. 

Are you listening in, mom and dad? I'm appreciative!

No comments:

Post a Comment