Friday, August 26, 2011

i'm totally prepared for the hurricane. bring it, irene!

Some people are boarding up their windows.

Some people are at the grocery store, stocking up on milk, eggs, and any other perishable item they can think of that clearly won't survive a power outage. Except toilet paper. That will probably not need to be refrigerated. (Incidentally, I never understood why people bought toilet paper. It's not like you need more of it when the power goes out, unless you plan on stopping rain leaks from getting into your house, at which point I think you have bigger issues than whether or not you have enough toilet paper).

What did I do to prepare for the hurricane?

I went to the gym. You know, in case the power goes out and trees fall everywhere and I can't get to the gym.

Clearly, I have my priorities straight.

Well, I'm off to go buy some toilet paper.

Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment