Wednesday, September 7, 2011

jetlag makes me lazy.

Ok, maybe it's not fair to blame it on the jetlag. But I'm going to anyway. I briefly thought about posting while on my European adventure, but I had no way of getting pictures from camera to iPad and I figured no one would want to read posts with no pictures, when I could just write one mother of a post when I got back. At this point in time, 24 hours after returning home, I still do not have pictures uploaded. Shame on me. I'd upload them all now, but I'm on my way out the door for Chester's graduation from puppy class, in which I think he learned roughly absolutely nothing except how to listen to our commands inside the room the class was held in. Yes, I just ended my sentence with a preposition.

Aren't you at least glad to know I made it home safe and sound? If you're not, can you just pretend to be, for my sake?

Stay tuned for parts 2a and 2b of 'vacation is sexy'. Someday. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment